Opinion

Kid C: Hey what's up my boy!
Kid D: YOO my man! I'm doing great how about you?
Kid C: I'm doing just fine
Kid D: Did you know about rumor about that creepy house?
Kid C: What creepy house?
Kid D: The one that doesn't have any window
Kid C: What? is that even a house?
Kid D: Who knows
Kid C: That's weird
Kid D: So what's your thought about it's origin?
Kid C: How the hell am i supposed to know dude?!
Kid D: Well that's fair
Kid C: Do you think it's haunted?
Kid D: Hmm well.. I don't think it's haunted, in fact i think the house just had some renovation but it haven't finished yet.
Kid C: That's a good point, I do agree with you
Kid D: I know right!
Kid C: Well I need to go to the supermarket, so see you later dude!
Kid D: Oh okay then, bye for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Plan for The Future and Some Note to Myself from The Future