Suggestions and Offering

English task about suggestions and offering.
Task : Make a conversation about suggestion and offering.

My Task

Kid A : "Sup' my dude, how do you do?"
Kid B : "Hey man, i'm good as ever."
Kid A : "That's good to hear."
Kid A : "Yes, and how about you?"
Kid B : "I'm good too."
Kid A : "Hey, by the way... Are you participating in the panjat pinang competition on the 77th annual                independence day celebration?"
Kid B : "Of course i'm participating, I'm not gonna let other people won that shiny new bicycle, if                    somebody got to win it it's gonna be me!"
Kid A : " Hey chill dude, if you really want to win that shiny new bicycle just calm down and focus,                 you're not gonna gonna win it if you get too agitated"
Kid B : " Yeah you're right, thanks for the suggestion!"
Kid A : " No problem dude"
Kid B : " Hey how about we team up to get those shiny prizes, what do you think?"
Kid A : " Hmmm..  I do want that radio.. well then, lets team up!"
Kid B : " That's my bro, lets go get em"
Kid A : " Let's gooo!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Plan for The Future and Some Note to Myself from The Future