TWO WEEKS HOLIDAY



 This year holiday is so so, but this one particular video game grasp my attention the most. My holiday from school began at December 20th 2019, so the first thing I do is to search for game to play in my holiday. So I found this game called Red Dead Redemption 2 by Rockstar Game, the file size of this game is freaking big around 105gigs so I had to wait for around 12 hours for the game to download with my crappy internet speed. Then the internet got some problem in which I didn't know what it was so i had to wait again for 5 hours to continue downloading the game.

After so much hassle the game was completed downloading on the next day. I couldn't wait to play the game, I was so excited that day. I started up the game in my 5 months old computer (in which it is a new computer that a lot more powerful than my last one so I thought it will work flawlessly on my new computer) but it did not. I thought I can run it in max graphical setting but I can't unfortunately so I had to turn down my graphical setting to a lower not so low settings. Then I began to play the game, the game followed a story about an American outlaw called Arthur Morgan with his gang called The Van der Linde gang. This game contains 9 chapter and two epilogue. So in the first part the game the gang fleeing the law and go to snowy mountain after they failed a robbery in a city called Blackwater then they found an old mining complex and stay in there for a while until the blizzard blow over. The leader of the gang, Dutch Van der Linde command Arthur and Javier Escuella to rescue a gang member John Marston in the top of the snowy mountain after he is being chased down by a pack of wolf to turn him into their dinner. After some time of searching Arthur and Javier found John and immediately rescue him but in the way hoe to the mining complex they got ambushed by a pack of wolf so they must kill them to stay alive, then so on. The game is freaking beautiful, I mean take a look at the game graphics, it's soo real. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Plan for The Future and Some Note to Myself from The Future